- Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Libramattres. Therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Libramattres may collect, how Libramattres uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
- Through our websites, Libramattres will not collect any personal data about you (For example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to share it with us (By registration, surveys, reviews etc), provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- When you do provide us with your personal data, we usually use it only to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. We also use it to support our customer relationship with you.
- We may store and process personal data and share it with our affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Libramattres affiliates.
- Libramattres will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online, only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure: Is required for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected. Is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you. Is required by law or competent governmental or judicial authorities.
- When you use telecommunication services to access our website, your communications data (For example, IP address) or utilization data are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. Unless there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
- To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Libramattres uses technical and organizational security measures.